- The electronic reference for Arabidopsis - The Arabidopsis Book
- Weed for Thought- Using Arabidopsis thaliana to Understand Plant Biology. Leonelli, S., Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam (a Ph.D. thesis considering NASC and TAIR).
- Meinke and Scholl paper on the history of the Arabidopsis Stock Centres
- Koornneef and Meinke paper - The development of Arabidopsis as a model plant
Multinational Steering Committee reports
- Multinational Steering Committee report 2010 (2 MB pdf)
- Multinational Steering Committee report 2009 (1.2 MB pdf)
- Multinational Steering Committee report 2008 (2.4 MB pdf)
- Multinational Steering Committee report 2007 (1.1 MB pdf)
- Multinational Steering Committee report 2006 (1 MB pdf)
- Multinational Steering Committee report 2005 (3 MB pdf)
- Multinational Steering Committee Report 2004 (1 MB pdf)
- Multinational Steering Committee Report 2003 (2 MB pdf)
- Multinational Steering Committee Report 2002 (<1 MB pdf)
- Year 7 & 8
- Year 6 - 1996*
- Year 5 - 1995*
- Year 4 - 1994*
- Year 3 - 1993*
- Year 2 - 1992*
- Year 1 - 1991**
** PDF generated by Joanna Friesner (MASC) from hardcopy donated by Machi Dilworth (NSF) in 2006.
Arabidopsis NewsletterThe paper AFRC PMB newsletter published quarterly from 1990 - 1992 is a valuable document showing the history of the early Arabidopsis community.
NASC has scanned these documents and converting to PDF so you can enjoy the crosswords and recipes again.
If anyone has issue 1, please can we borrow it or can you scan it please!
- (to follow)
- Arabidian Notes (Mar 1990)
- Th'ale & Cress (Jul 1990)
- Araba-daba-dopsis (Nov 1990)
- Rabido (Mar 1991)
- For Thale or Went (Jul 1991)
- A-rap-a-bop-sis (Nov 1991)
- Thale of the Century (Mar 1992)
- Aravederci (Nov 1992)
Arabidopsis Information Service
- AIS24 - the final catalogue before NASC
Note - this scanned copy contains the actual pencil notations used to transfer the catalogue to NASC
Please let us know of any broken links anywhere on the arabidopsis.info site - thank you.