Report on the 8th International Arabidopsis Conference, Madison, Wisconsin, USA. June 25-29, 1997.
Many thanks to the organisers of the meeting and to the chairpersons of the sessions who kindly provided an overview of each of the sessions. Abstracts from the meeting are available to browse and query, courtesy of the AtDB Project.
- Session 1: Cell Growth (Cell Cycle/ Cell Death), Peter Doerner
- Session 2: Signal Transduction, Jeff Harper
- Session 3: Cell Signalling, Daphne Preuss
- Session 4: Hormone Signalling, Caren Chang
- Session 5: Meristem Function, Steve Clarke
- Session 6: Adaption to stress, Anne Britt
- Session 7: Metabolic Function, Gloria Coruzzi
- Session 8: Cell Biology, Wolf Frommer
- Session 9: Light-regulated Development, Joanne Chory
- Session 10: Plant-Pathogen Interactions, Roger Innes
- Session 11: Chromosome Structure and Function, Liz Dennis
- Session 12: Genomics and Novel Genetic Techniques, Rob Martienssen
- Session 13: Hot Topics, Mark Estelle